The Product Upsells element shows products set as Upsells set via the Linked Products tab in the product admin. Add the Product Upsells element to the Product Builder by clicking +Add -> WooCommerce -> Product Upsells.
Change how the text is aligned and select the number of columns.
Style the title typography.
If any of your upsells are on sale, style the "sale" badge.
- Borders - style the image borders.
- Box Shadow - add a box shadow to the image.
Style the link typography.
If your product upsells have ratings, style the rating stars.
- Current Price - Use this tab to style the price typography.
- Strikethrough Price - Use this tab to style the strikethrough price if the product is on sale.
Set the padding, background color and hover color.
- Typography - style the button typography.
- Hover Typography - style the hover typography.
- Borders - style the button borders.
- Hover Borders - style the button border on hover.
- Shadow - style the button shadow.
- Hover Shadow - style the button shadow on hover
View Cart Buttons
What does this do??
The Product Upsells element must be used within the Product Builder element.