The Composite Elements library is a paid add-on for Oxygen that introduces new helper elements.
Why did some people get Composite Elements for free?
We announced on December 7th, 2020, that anyone who held an Agency License prior to the release date of 3.7 Release Candidate 1 would get Composite Elements for free. Those announcements can be found in our alpha blog post and our alpha release video.
Why didn't you let everyone know they needed to buy Oxygen before February 12th, 2021 to get Composite Elements for free?
Giving this add-on for free to existing users is a way to thank our long-time customers. We did not intend this as a marketing tactic to encourage new users to buy Oxygen, which is why the "cutoff date" was not announced more publicly or more visibly.
In addition to that, we don't have release dates. When we announced the cutoff in the alpha blog post & video, we didn't know the Release Candidate would go out on February 12th, so it would have been impossible to announce that as a cutoff date.
I missed the cutoff. Can I get a free Composite Elements license?
I owned an Agency equivalent license prior to February 12th, 2021, but I still don't see Composite Elements in Oxygen.
This is usually because the license check is cached.
- Make sure you're using your normal Oxygen license in the normal Oxygen license field. You can ignore the Composite Elements license field - you don't need to put anything there.
- If you are putting the license in the correct field and it returns valid, try this:
- Remove your license from the field and submit it while it's empty.
- Re-enter your license and submit it again. Once the key has been saved, click Submit once more.
- Check if Composite Elements now appear in the +Add Pane.
If the above steps do not resolve your problem, please contact us via https://oxygenbuilder.com/support and we'll investigate further.