The Testimonial element displays a customizable testimonial on the page, with various options for layout, typography, spacing, and image settings.
Add a Testimonial element to your page from Add+ > Helpers > Testimonial.
- Image URL - set the URL of the testimonial photo
- Image Size - control the size of the photo
- Image Spacing - control the spacing between the photo and the testimonial text.
- Image Position - position the image before or after the testimonial text.
- Layout - choose horizontal or vertical.
- Vertical Layout Below - set a screen width below which the image and testimonial text become vertically stacked. You can choose a horizontal layout as the default, while setting the Vertical Layout Below to a smaller screen width.
- Content Alignment - select left, center, or right to align the elements within the testimonial.
- Mobile Content Alignment - select left, center, or right to override the Content Alignment setting at widths below the width set in Vertical Layout Below.
In this tab you can control the typography for three sets of text within the Testimonial element: Author, Author Info, and Text.
Each of these three tabs have identical typography settings, which are the same as those found at Advanced > Typography.
In this tab, you can control the amount of spacing underneath each text element in the testimonial.
- Text Space Below - set the spacing below the testimonial text.
- Author Space Below - set the spacing below the testimonial author.
- Author Info Space Below - set the spacing below the testimonial author info.