Today we're proud to announce the availability of the first beta of Oxygen 3.8.
Oxygen 3.8 introduces a native Rank Math compatibility, built-in code editor improvements, and the new Advanced Query option for Repeaters and Easy Posts. You can learn more about these new futures in the alpha blog post at: https://oxygenbuilder.com/2021/03/19/oxygen-3-8-alpha-1-now-available/.
Existing customers can download 3.8 beta 1 in the customer portal.
Please note that alpha and beta releases of Oxygen should not be used on production sites. We do not provide official support for alpha or beta versions of Oxygen. If you encounter bugs, please report them on GitHub.
Here are some notable changes included in this beta:
- Elements in the Structure Pane must now be dragged using the drag handle to the left of the element's title. We've also updated the library that handles the Structure Pane drag & drop, and you should find that it's much smoother and more predictable.
- We've added an offset option for the built-in smooth scroll script.
- We've added a custom HTML tag option for any element with selectable tags. This allows you to do things like visually build HTML lists using Divs and Text elements simply by changing their HTML tags to OL/UL and LI respectively.
- Galleries now remember selected images, allowing you to add or remove images from a gallery without having to re-select all images.
- You can now lock selectors in the Advanced tab of the Properties Pane, perfect for preventing unwanted or unintentional changes on things like utility classes.
- We've added a basic text area input in the Properties Pane for non-rich text elements.
Below is a mostly complete changelog of the changes included in Oxygen 3.8 beta 1.