Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Feature Requests Undo and revisions

This topic contains 104 replies, has 99 voices, and was last updated by  Sunny Morgan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 105 total)
  • Author

TiagoFreitas
    Participant

There should be unlimited undos for all actions, not just one-step undo for deletions.

And revisions like in the WordPress editor, which all other builders support and is a huge drawback to having everything done your way without much interaction with the core wordpress.

Wayne Brown
    Participant

Great Idea, I have ran into the problem of a mistake a few changes back and messed everything up because I could not backtrack.

A must have addition for oxygen

Wayne

Bryan Bemis
    Participant

I agree completely. After playing with Elementor, I definitely miss the ability to undo everything since the start of a session. In Oxygen, this would really help to give the freedom to experiment with layouts and styling.

Zdenek Holy
    Participant

Voting for this feature as well .

Swapar
    Participant

+1

ddenev
    Participant

In Elementor you have 2 types of back-history - Revisions (all the saves provided by WP) and actions (ability to undo your actions in the same editing session). It would be great if O2 provides these as well, as the current state is devastating - changing paddings with "apply to all" requires that you first remember the old values and then go and edit all of them back - not nice 🙂

Kim Døfler
    Participant

+1

For revisions history and the keyboard shortcut CMD + Z
    Coming from Divi I find myself hitting the shortcut instinctively all the time when playing around with Oxygen 2.0

Deividas Paulauskas
    Participant

+ 1 for undo and revisions

Guido 't Hooft
    Participant

+1 a must have

Adrian
    Participant

+1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 105 total)

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram