Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Off Topic Total Disappointment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ThePopularizer 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

D R
    Participant

I'm posting this here because I couldn't find a Feed Back section.
    This has not only turned into a total disappointment but couldn't have happened at a worse time even though after ENDLESS, almost arrogant promises (it seems) in video Tutorials that this plugin was "100% ready for Gutenberg" it turns out not to even be close! As a designer on a super tight design schedule I trusted that this Previously awesome plugin was ready and I even accepted an extra client for what should have been a 2 hour design project for this plugin but has now reached 2 days with NO progress. Not to mention I'd have paid Double just to not have to beg for Support in a "Community". I wouldn't have gone with this plugin if I had known it was not Ready.

ThePopularizer
    Participant

Gutenberg seems to work out-of-the-box with Oxygen. What's not working for you?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram