Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums General WordPress Slow Loading Oxygen Builder?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ingo Schepers 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

iSkye Silverweb
    Participant

I use Oxygen in WordPress. I created a template, done, then a page and wanted to edit the page so I clicked the "edit with oxygen" button. It is take F O R E V E R to load, the gear is turning and turning and turning endlessly. I can't edit anything with Oxygen without this happening. I'm wondering now if the money I paid was money well spent.

Lenita du Plessis
    Participant

I am having the same problem, has a solution been found? Some times I even have to close the window and open WordPress again.

Darren White
    Participant

I sure this was a lot faster with the last version:(

Greg Maldewin
    Participant

I'm also having the same problem. Beaver Builder and Elememtor both load my page in about 6 seconds where Oxygen takes about 20 seconds.

Gary77
    Participant

I am new to Oxygen, but its slowness makes me unproductive. I am already looking for a replacement. Money wasted from what I have seen so far.

Greg Maldewin
    Participant

I should have spent my $199 on Elementor instead. Love the functionality of O2, but not the performance.

Ingo Schepers
    Participant

Hello Everybody. Is there any advice or official explaination for this issue? It's terribly slow. Not only the builder, also all demo pages in the frontend. Pages take up to 10 seconds to load. I was wondering if I did something wrong, but reading all those comments makes me feel like this product is not an alternative to visual composer, elementor and all other site builder solutions i know.

If this performance is by default, I am also wondering how they did the nice demo videos.

Did anyone got a response or a solution for this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
facebook-square linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram