Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Off Topic Search function for the forum

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Storzieri 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Simon
    Participant

There is no search function for the forum right now?!

We definitely need one!

+1 It's totally needed!!! 😀

Thanks!

TrustedSamurai
    Participant

+1

Greg Rickard
    Participant

Also the ability to subscribe to forum posts and get email notifications of replies.

Stefan
    Participant

I just came here to post the same: Without a search function + the ability to describe to forum posts, real discussions are just not possible. Please add both and make this forum a fun place to participate in!

Edit: For the time being I just search the forum using Google like this: site:oxygenbuilder.com/forums/topic/ <keyword>

but a forum should have a search function on its own. And without being able to subscribe to posts i'm interested in, I need to constantly check on posts I'm interested in - but of course almost nobody does that.

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Here's a better band-aid in the meantime: https://youtu.be/Imc941cn6ko

Darell Duma
    Participant

We need this to avoid double posting.

jmacfall
    Participant

+1

Harry Carter
    Participant

This forum seems like BBpress which does have a search function if I'm correct. Yes, also need ability to subscribe to topics.

Michael Storzieri
    Participant

I Agree, the first thing I did was come here to search how the plugin works along with the newest versions of Divi Theme loaded for doing special page designs and found NO WAY to do a SEARCH.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

News & Updates

Blog
© Soflyy 2018
Designed with Oxygen.
Legal
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram