Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Showcase & Works-In-Progress RGW, LLC Site (Built w/ Oxygen 2.0)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cay Lunden 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Red Gotham Wolf
    Participant

Here's our new company site. We built it with Oxygen 2.0. Tell us what you think:

https://redgothamwolf.site

Alexander Buzmakov
    Participant

Hey. Nice work!

For your design, I would recommend making the first block full screen:

Red Gotham Wolf
    Participant

Thanks, APB! We'll fix that.

Red Gotham Wolf
    Participant

We've redesigned our company site to reflect our shift in business direction. We also built it using Oxygen 2.1. Check it out now & tell us what you think:

https://redgothamwolf.site

Cay Lunden
    Participant

I think you to some extent destroyed the really nice italic Garamond font by setting it adjusted so that the text falls flush with both margins. That font should be set with a flush left margin (left-aligned) and ragged right margin. Then the so-called "waterfalls" in the middle of the column will disappear. And the impression will be more professional. It will also make the text easier to read.

I also think the text-blocks set in Montserrat should have the same justification, especially for mobile screens. Please take a look at your text on a smartphone, then you will discover it yourself. And the Montserrat font could also be one step lighter. Bold fonts will mostly not work well in heavy text-blocks. Alternatively one step lighter color.

Please don´t forget the negative space or the white space. The look and feel would have been more pleasing with a bit wider margins and line space. However, The line spacing for the Garamond font is just good.

Images would also improve the overall impression. Maybe in the header or on the top of the colored blocks. I think images will make people stay longer on a page. That was mine 2c.

Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram