Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Bug Reports Known Issues No section for reusable parts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Haff 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hartmut Clas
    Participant

Hello. I have the following problem: In the editor I miss the section to insert reusable parts, as you can see in your videos. I have defined my header as such. But I can not find a way to paste this into another page. Among the templates, I find the header and can also edit it. But do not paste. I also had all other plugins - except Oxygen - disabled. Unfortunately that does not bring any success. Do I have to activate anything? I use Oxygen 2.2.1, WordPress 5.1.1 and Twenty Nineteen as theme.
    Thank you in advance,
    Hartmut

Patrick Arehart
    Participant

I also do not see the section for reusable parts when clicking "add". I was able to click "add" and then in the search box I keyed in the name of the reusable component I wanted to use and it found it and I was able to add it.

Chris Haff
    Participant

This has been fixed in Oxygen 2.3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram