Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Oxygen Migrating site

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Anderson 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tom O'Rourke
    Participant

I've just tried to migrate a site I've built with Oxygen using the 'all in one wp migration' plugin. However, after importing the site file, all of the pages are entirely blank, with nothing on them. All of the pages have imported, all the media has imported, etc. However, every page is blank, like it is when you completely start from scratch?

Any suggestions?

Mel Haynes
    Participant

I just ran into the same problem. Would love to figure out whats going on. The shortcodes are still there for the pages if that helps

Mel Haynes
    Participant

found the solution for me on the Facebook forums. If you go to the Oxygen settings tab and uncheck "Check Oxygen's shortcodes for a valid signature before executing." the problem is resolved. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem.

Tom O'Rourke
    Participant

Thanks Mel. Do I uncheck that box before doing the export? Or do I uncheck that box after doing the import?

Lourens
    Participant

I had the same with Duplicator. After the move I did: Oxygen settings -> security -> sign all shortcodes and that did the trick for me. Just resign the shortcodes to make everything visible again.

Richard Anderson
    Participant

Oh my goodness!
    You saved my life.. I was literally just about to jump out the window, as I thought I was going to need to manually recreate all my templates and pages!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2018
Designed with Oxygen.
Legal
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram