So I finally figured out how to get woocommerce working while the oxygen team provides proper support.
This is for the more advanced users out there.
1. you need to goto the plugin editor > woocommerce > single-product
2. each section has its own php file
3. create a template for the products (there is a youtube video to apply to all products by soflyy)
4. create your page layout and add code blocks where you want to place your woocommerce elements.
5. copy and paste the code from the woocommerce element php into the code block.
thats it and it should style and place elements wherever you want on the page.