Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Bug Reports Error rendering menu, Error rendering inner content and Error While saving

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  elijah 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eduard
    Participant

I have a lot errors recently. When opening the main template it gives an erro rendering inner content, I doesn't render a menu "error rendering menu" and Error occurred while saving. The last one ads in de error message "Your server returned a 200 error for the request to undefined". What am I doing wrong over here? Somebody experienced this before. What to do? I am on a bit of a deadline. Is this a bug in Oxygen or is something misconfigured on the serverside?

elijah
    Keymaster

Please send details to support@oxygenbuilder.com (along with admin login credentials and a link to your site) and we'll investigate.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bug Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram