Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Feature Requests Customer CMS mode

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sunny Morgan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Scullie
    Participant

Hi there,

I make websites for my customers and they want to be able to edit their text and images. With Oxygen, this would be a problem for most of my clients. Sure, they can use WP Bakery. But that delimits the functionality of Oxygen.

So what I would like to see added to Oxygen is a Customer mode where they can live edit their content in a fool proof environment. Also I would like the license key to be encrypted when entered in the license field. I don't want anyone walking away with my license.

ergongervalla
    Participant

Until this is done, you can use pods and acf together. The client can edit the content from the admin, without touching the design.

A good Idea would be to lock design features in Oxygen and have an edit content only mode in Oxygen.

While working as an admin, one could right click an option and make that option available for the client. This way you can pick and choose what do you want the client to be able to do.

Nicholas Murray
    Participant

Just came here to suggest the same thing, a Customer hand off mode is something that needs to be considered as Oxygen is not marketed to end users.

Yorgos Kastritseas
    Participant

Yes I agree to that , a Customer hand off mode is very important if we want to be able to be productive in delivering websites based on oxygen to end users aka clients...

Pradeep
    Participant

+1

carbondioxide
    Participant

+1

pedstone
    Participant

+1

Sunny Morgan
    Participant

+1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram