Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Bug Reports Closed / Fixed Backburner basic button styles overriding some of the advanced styling

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Greg Rickard 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Wade Koehn
    Participant

I can't seem to adjust border styling on buttons?

Louis
    Keymaster

I am able to adjust border styling on buttons. Please provide exact steps to reproduce the problem.

Wade Koehn
    Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14YBoTuA9URSfX39YKk4IOcU9fLMefSeg/view?usp=sharing

I cannot adjust the border-radius specifically. Happy to set up a cloned site for this if you want to take a look.

Thanks

Wade Koehn
    Participant

Wade Koehn
    Participant

Tried applying border-radius via custom css to my button class = no change
    Applying border-radius via custom css to button id = works fine

Wade Koehn
    Participant

So now I went back and tried applying border-radius to the ID using the UI tools and this does work. So my only problem here seems to be Oxygen setting a border radius of 0px to each button ID by default which doesn't allow my class css to apply?

Louis
    Keymaster

We've enhanced the button to work better with classes. However, there will still likely be conflicts between Oxygen's default button styles and styles you apply in a class, so for best results when making advanced customizations to buttons, I'd recommend using a Text Link instead of a Button.

Greg Rickard
    Participant

I'm currently not able to change button color with an applied class (have 3 icon price box thing in a section). I can control the size of the button and the text on it, across all 3 buttons simultaneously, but cannot control the colors. I have the green class thing displayed when doing it, just can't get it working. Have to switch back to ID view and do color manually. FYI.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram