Get Oxygen

Forums

Home Forums Bug Reports Development Pending AOS Still Active After It Has Been Romoved

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Robert Pettigrew 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Robert Pettigrew
    Participant

I am unable to "turn off" animation on scroll effects. If I try an animation configuration then decide to remove it from a section, div or element it continues to run on the front end—even though it shows deselected in Effects/Animate On Scroll. Currently, if I create a reusable part that had animation applied and I use that part as "editable" I cannot turn it off in the reusable part. And, if I go back to the reusable part template and turn off the Animation On Scroll effects, re-save it, and reload a new instance into a page, the animation is still present. This is very frustrating, as I have to recreate a section in the template, make a duplicated of all its content and move them to the new section, then re save that as the reusable part in order to get no animation.

Also, I am also experiencing what others have reported regarding borders. After the border information has been applied (side(s), width, color etc) when returning to that control panel, the information is missing except for border-radius.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Soflyy is proud to offer you Oxygen, our vision for what visual website design can be. We love it, and we think you will too.
More About Us

Stay up to date with Oxygen

© Soflyy 2019
Designed with Oxygen.
LegalTrademark Policy
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram