Today we're proud to announce the release of Oxygen 2.3 Alpha 1.
2.3 Alpha 1 introduces two new features: a Modal element, and the User Design Library.
Existing customers can download the Alpha in the customer portal.
Now, on to the details!
The new Modal element is available under +Add > Helpers inside Oxygen.
With the Modal element, you can build popups natively in Oxygen. Key features include:
- Trigger your Modal popup based on time, scroll distance, when a specific element is clicked, or on exit intent
- Any Oxygen element can go inside of a Modal popup
- Show your Modal popup again every time a user visits the page, only once, or after a specified number of days
The Modal element is powerful and and flexible. Use it to build an exit intent opt-in popup, a notice for new visitors, or a lightbox effect for your images.
User Design Library
Create your own design sets with the User Design Library feature. Once you've designated your site as a design library site under Oxygen > Settings > Library, you can import its sections, pages, and templates into other Oxygen installs - just like our default design library!
Key features include:
- Designate any Oxygen site as a design library site
- Save entire pages, templates, or sections for use in the library
- Import any user design library site on your Oxygen site by entering the appropriate site key
Now it's easy to set up your own pre-made Oxygen designs and import them into other sites for re-use on new projects.
We're excited for you to try these new features, so head on over to the customer portal and download the Alpha!
Please note that Alpha and Beta releases of Oxygen should not be used on production sites. We do not provide official support for Alpha or Beta versions of Oxygen. If you encounter bugs, please report them on GitHub.